Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Peanut Butter Co.

11/20/10 ~~ Peanut Butter Co.

Peanut butter everywhere ... on the menu! All those peanut butter lovers, this is really worth a try.  This can bring you back to childhood.  When you are used to waking up and having peanut butter on sandwich and sometimes with jelly.  I used to love the melting peanut butter on my hot pancake and munching it whole in my mouth.  Kinda messy, I know. :) But I love it!  And now I've met a store with not just typical sandwich filled with PB, but all in the menu.
  
To some, this may be an odd addendum for the usual food we usually dine for.  But this may strike curiosity and additional craving for feisty food lovers.


The menu is a variety from pastas to sandwiches and a few appetizers.  One could also indulge to their milkshakes and soda floats, in which the float is inclusive of vanilla ice cream blended with your choice of soda.



Peanut butter mixed on a curry dish? Moreover as a sauce to pasta.  Weird for some, but totally delectable for me. :)  The strong taste of the curry is savored with the sweet taste of peanut butter which kind of deviated the strong near chili taste of the curry into a milder tangy flavor that wrapped the pasta.  The consistency was just right, not really saucy yet not too sticky.  Good for sharing and you won't get the feeling of over fed up with the quantity.


My personal favorite here is the Marshmallow PB Sandwich.  The melted mallows over the creamy peanut butter sandwiched between toasted wheat-bread is enough for me to drool and crave over it after a week.  Tasting it will make you go mmmh...hmmmm. Speechless. haha! Remembering the taste of the creamy sweet filling oozing (yes oozing haha) between the crunchy bread got me to long for it. Definitely perfect for sweets lover and up to a new kind of treat over the weekend.  


I'll definitely see myself entering their doors again. :) Gonna try another dish!

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...