Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm sad. :'( i feel like crying. Not just with this hair, but the whole collective thingy of what i'm presently in.  Its one of the dumbest idea but hell, unhappy thoughts came hand in hand together today. pfft. I can't think good things to cheer me up.  I tried but it didn't meant anything. Dumb. Me. I wanna go out. Just don't wanna do it alone. :/ i tried asking my friend to go out somewhere, but he's with gf today, so that means it'll be the 3 of us if then. pfft. not that i don't like the girl, but i can't just say can me and dexie be alone for a while.  naahh.
I just then really realized, its totally different him having a girlfriend.  I miss the old times.  Then I miss having someone I can call and just do talk and dates somewhere. 

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...