Sunday, April 3, 2011

That 2 letter makes me smile, bigtime!

You make me smile
You always do that, you know.
I have nights that smile is the last thing left on me
before I went on to dreamland.
I’ve got times I laughed so hard,
it made my cheeks hurt bigtime.

Your words touched me,
Smiling is an understatement to describe me.
I’m happy we’re doing this,
This writing stuff thingy
I’m starting to know your feelings.

And thank you, you appreciate my effort
 to lessen your feeling of being jealous, if not eliminating.
I take a look at myself – if I’m feeling it,
 what would I want to hear to ease my sensitivity
Then I do tell those to you.

I like you, I feel light when you are around.
I am opening again my once closed option – LDR.

P.S.:
I never have thought you would be much open with me with this topic.
And you even called me ‘bata’ prior. lol.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...