Sunday, December 20, 2009

Run your life to prepare for your walk to eternity


I’m on my first quarter of my life.  I can say that I’m just starting my journey, fulfilling my very own destiny.  Life is too short, live it to the fullest as had been said.   But how should one live this to its fullest? mmm ... that would fill to many words but I guess that  it is to live with morality and abide by the laws and fulfill one of God's mission for you ~~ save a soul back to Christianity, too deep indeed.

I am already two decades and three more years breathing the air of the earth.  Within the norms of the abiding citizens, I can now assume the independent role of an adult.  I can say that I could start now what I really want in life, though I had as I took a step into my college life.  I am already a Nurse by the knowledge and skills I acquired from school.  I could pursue that to live comfortably in my future.  After I graduated in college, future plans were laid, destination countries were targeted, prospect kind of work inline with the nursing career were aspired.  My ideal future would be living in the States, owning a house and having stable job and business aside that I could be sharing with my very special half of my heart.  I wouldn't name names so as not to bog this mere article in the future but I know, you my present, is the one I want to draw my future with :). Still too early to tell but with the motivation I am having, who knows, we might be sharing the same bed in that future and not just peeking through our cams to see each other sleep. lolz. 

For most people, it seems very long especially for the young ones.  They're in a hurry to grow up, not realizing that childhood is so great and every adult wants to come back at being a child, free of problems and full of innocence.  Well I'm one of those wishing that I could be just a child again haha.  Before, life is so long for me.  It was like childhood was long for me.  But now, all I can say is life is indeed short.  I'm now on my 1st quarter, soon I might not notice it, I might be getting on the 1st half of it.  Am I getting to where I wanted my life be? Mmm... I can say that I am gathering the ingredients to my recipe of life.  I am a Nurse, and now taking up a Management course that might be very useful tomorrow.  Preparing myself for an exam for a license that I'll badly need soon on my settling country.  I've got plans for prospect businesses. Molding my relationship with my special someone and training my whole aspect to maturity.  This life is so short, it's just like seconds in an eternity. So live happy and contented as much as you can.


Whatever you dream for your life, don't forget to get it in line with the good.  Prepare yourself for your walk to eternity.  Life is merely short, fix and live it simple but comprehensive.  And when you meet Him, you'll know you've been prepared and looking back will bring smile to you effortlessly.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...