Monday, February 21, 2011

Letters to Jerri

Dear Jerri,

Damn I miss you furry-inanimate-let-out friend!  Pouring out thoughts for my future. 

I wish to find that someone who will never get tired of me.  That someone who holds my hand in public and smile.  The one who makes the cutest pout when she's jealous.  Someone who will look at me like I'm the prettiest girl for her.  Someone who will ask me whats wrong when I'm quiet.  Someone who will tell lousy jokes, for me to have that silly laugh.  Someone who is willing to sit down and have nice long conversation of anything under the sun.  Someone whose presence makes hard things just like a walk in the park.  

That someone who will hold my hand and tell me "It will be alright, I'm right here and will never leave."  Someone whose young at heart to laugh at my immaturity and mature enough when needs arise.  The one who will make confrontation and not collision with our problems.  Maybe hard to grasp, when reality bits hard.  But that why there is magic in every little thing we believe.  

 "Magic is always impossible.  It begins with the impossible and ends with the impossible and is impossible in between.  That is why it's magic."



 I wish I may, I wish I might, Have this wish I wish tonight. 

P.S.: Jerri I uber miss you.  Where can I find a new you?  My beanie baby.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...