Thursday, May 5, 2016

Trying out some detox: Thintea

Food is good.  One thing you'll never go wrong.  Although there are healthier options, there are still those moments of cravings after either being stressed out or just plain craving.  Whatever you take in contributes to being you -- applicable even in food. 😉 Better start to ward off those unhealthy or do some detox from time to time.

I saw a post of Anne Curtis around 2 weeks ago about losing few pounds through exercise and a help from a detox tea.  I was curious and clicked where she got it.  Usually I don't give a damn about those things but curiosity struck me.  The tea originally came from Australia and promised no laxative effects.  Comprised of 2 tea types, one for detox to and one for fat burn.  If you're really after losing those pounds, they are presenting an eating plan guide and exercise regimen which one csn follow.  It is easy to follow depending on your goal and body requirements.  Just ine thing that I noticed is it wasn't really specific, you will still have to analyze it and create your own plan.  Anyway, it wasn't really hard to do.  

I bought my packs from a seller here in Pinas.  I really recommend her as there were some glitch during the shipping and she still fixed it professionally.  Had some doubts when I was informed that my parcel will be delayed of another week, after a week of waiting for the pre-ordered.  Checked out her at ig: healthteaph  

It's officially my first day and will wait for this 2-week regimen before I conclude my verdict.  The raw dried pieces of the tea smelled great and tasted better.  Haven't had any abdominal discomforts from it as of the moment.  Hopefully none throughout the course.


         

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...