Sunday, January 24, 2010

alibi as ever

oh well, they say things happen in pairs ... but this happened the third time... and probably to the nth!

as usual ... one didn't showed up.  The nicer thing is, yours truly was informed.  For prosperity's sake of the bound closeness, its accepted.

I just wouldn't allow it to get on me.  Yours truly has find the peace she's after, though little by little it is still being achieved.  But the vague future is now being colored opaque.  Thank you, thank you.  I can now say to the intruder, I heart you :) 


~~ just some thoughts to let out ...

Hatchii's mind talking again.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...