Sunday, January 17, 2010

For my year 2010

2010 is the year of the Tiger.  I was born on the year of the Tiger.  So in the simplest term, this is my year.  I am hoping that this will be a fruitful one for me. I am starting it with a busy life.  Hitting two birds with one stone, I just hope that I will hit it good for both.  Still pursuing my management study, I've enrolled classes only during mondays, wednesdays and fridays so I'll have only 3 days for school.  I am newly enrolled for NCLEX review program at Kaplan in Makati which I will attend for tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays.  This makes sunday as my only free day which I am sure will be engage to other activities and chores here at home.

I know that I should make priorities.  But what if I want everything that I do is a priority.  My school, review, family, and the sweetest person beside me :) plus the other chores that will keep me busy on my supposed to be dull days.  I'll need to compromise some of those, but somehow I know I'll manage it dutifully.  I don't want a failure with my studies and review. Also, I can't bear another crying heart if I'll take my babe for granted.  In everything that I do, God is with me. So help me God.

There'll be a couple of things that I want to accomplish this year.  Pass this sem, pass NCLEX on the second quarter of the year, favorable results from the Canadian embassy (God-willing I'll be able to go to Canada this year), meet my plural labz in person (*smile*).  I've written those down somewhere.  It could be long forgotten but someone dear to me had told me, just write your ambitions down on a piece of paper and probably keep it somewhere, you might not notice it and it'll be long forgotten but someday you could get to that paper again and see that somehow you are might be making those dreams all along.

Nice thing to ponder. :). I could live to that. 

So whatever will happen to me this 2010. I am really hoping that it'll be for my betterment. :) Things that will keep me smiling no matter how hard will it be to achieve those. 

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...