Friday, April 16, 2010

Chick.en

A potential motivator for side skills are offered this day.   Ria Bautista posted if someone could make a logo for her upcoming designed shirts and I've asked about it.  She told me if I would make a logo for a given name that will not be too loud nor outspoken but simple and has witty humor.  Mm, tempting.  It could be easy, if I'll start sketching it and tweak it with everybody's bestfriend -- the photoshop.  

As I was trying to formalize my foreseen layout and actually starting the piece.  I don't know, I just burned out and continued not finishing it.  Chickened out? Spare me.  That would be one thing that I could make for hours without boring myself.  I could do wild ideas with it.  But I am not really sure what happened there, may be I really was afraid then.  There could be a lot potential artist way better than me.  I am so pretty lame, really.

I don't really know anything there, all I know is to draw... draw, sketch, take a pen or pencil and doodle whatever pleases my mood -- the girl in front of me, the professor noting nothing in front, the chair, the notebook ... the tree.  I sketch when I'm in the mood, when I'm anxious with what I'm studying (I trace my tree on the top page), when I'm happy :) and when I'm so down (I want the illustration will portray and feel the emptiness I have inside, it does work).  This is my frustration.  It feels good expressing it here.  I just want to embed somewhere that one day, I would flourish this with more than just illustrations, I want to paint.  And fcuk me I'm stepping one backward from this because I'm getting low self esteem for it.  I backed out from an opportunity to showcase my potential.  Ironic attacks.

========================
sorry.i.went.lame.with.fighting.over.a.so.lame.stuff. am.being.stupid.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...