Monday, April 12, 2010

I miss my lair! :) Good to be infront of a our old desktop again.  Although I am still fixing its probs. 


I got pissed. I was blogging my thoughts like last two nights using my mobile, (because lappie's still with the service center) and when I was done and hit the post button. Viola! It didn't post. :(  I didn't bother to retype it, my thoughts ran away.  Anyways, i'll post again soon.



Colors changed. I am gay tonight.  Hope it will be still long til this colors will be changed to dull.
The colors reflect my emotions and what I feel.



==============
its late...will go to sleep, my pillow is sending me to bed now...

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...