Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rose that was once precious

Flowers speak emotions.  Red dazzling roses paint the town red.  Let glitter sprinkle the eye of its beholder.  Red roses that speaks for itself.  Three red roses that presumes the sweetest three letter word.  I love you.  Playful words said to court your someone dear, it began with poems like this, everyone loves to hear ...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet; 
And so are you.

and I put up ...


Roses are red
Pieces are love
Three buds to bare,
Speaks I love you in air.


Then clock ticks freewill,
Those roses be red still?


Time turns change
Scarlet turns brown
Beauty lure beast
Precious come trash.


Much like love
 Dazzling then be dazzled.
When dazzle has gone
Will love still be around?


Withered as it is
Silhouette of glitz as once has been
If true love strike
True beauty will be glorified still



====================================
I came along with these pieces as I was rearranging my room.
Want it seen withered but still withered and beautiful.
Now I need to find a tube to fit it in so I can keep it good.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...