Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I want to write a book.  A book that could be titled How is to be crossed to hairline of insanity.  I would want to write how people turn to get mental illness, given that most of them deal with extreme emotional stress and not being able to cope with it well and eventually cross the borderline between reality and imaginary.  How would irrational thoughts starts.  What were they thinking before incoherent thoughts comes.  Were they thinking to much or unconventional thoughts just bubbles out.  To go through this, i know i would need to deal with the mentally incapacitated.  See through their eyes, live with their thinking, and mingle with their thoughts.  I will bear in mind not to get to intense with them, as to not to cope with their state of mind well.  When i had my educational exposure with them back in schooldays, we had this patient, he is smart and pleasant to us.  We learned from him that he was once a SPED teacher working with autistic children.  He was swarmed with the idea to learn from these special ones that he tried to envelope himself into their world.  One sad thing, he was not able to come back and was engulfed by his schizoprenia disorder.  

Reflecting on it, it was really scary or I could say it really gives me a fright.  How one who was arms out willing to develop skills to help out the needy turned out to be one of the needy.  Hardship became worthless.



===============

will I be able to do this? sa tamad ko. haha!
just a thought and a fulfillment for me.
i missed my lair! good to be back online. 
smartbro sucks bigtime!

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...