Wednesday, May 26, 2010

USRN when again? Now!!

At last my prolonged agony ended with a big dot.  The one that cannot be erased!! :) I can now definitely say -- I have made it. I really got worried because I know in myself I am really prepared (i play petforest instead) but then, I still did made it.  weeee. A big thanks to you Lord.  Thanks a lot.

I just found it out this morning, when I am the one to check. I even covered my eyes after I hit submit.  Then a big smile really just came out.  I PASSED! I calmly called my sister just for her to check I really passed.  :) I am just so grateful because with this, many of my plans and processing will finally move on.  My IELTS will expire this year so I need this licensure to process my US papers.

Just as we are talking about me passing,AJ called.  I shared her the so oh good news. She is really delighted with it. She will be the one to process my application.  Thank you for St. Therese for helping my prayers be granted.

===================
:) dead tired. off to haven.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...