Monday, September 27, 2010

1 down 3 to go!

1 down! -- although partially. -.-  still needs to edit the powerpoint presentation with the professor's revision and comments plus the fact that we still need to go to the company's office for pictures. But finally the final defense are officially complete but yes there are still 3 requirement papers to struggle.  I wish mid october is here, so I will have the school break. I want to enjoy the simple things I am leaving behind because of school.  Wanna unwind before the next semester starts, which would definitely be more gruesome than at present.








=============
i'm just on lunch break but no class til 230pm. will have a short nap. zzzzzz

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...