Saturday, September 25, 2010

I smile with tax

I'm blewing off my Taxation subject.  I know with my self I'm definitely learning but why I'm getting those grades, why are we getting those grades?? Panira ng classcard! Although gleam of hope flashed in front of me after I've talked with my professor.  Just a small chitchat and we told him we're second coursers and I definitely want to pass this subject.  He said that he do observes that I specifically know what he is teaching the class.  For the every questions he asks me I manage to get on the right track of answers if I'm not hitting the real answers and definitely I can follow what he is talking about.  Then he asked what happened, why with some failing exams.  The theories may be easy perceiving in our seats to the blackboard he teaches us but application distracts your mind and the lessons are now unsure.  The topics are really hard to put in to situations.  Moreover, his exercises and quizzes given may sometimes be different from the examples he gave with the topics he taught.  It was difficult for us to inculcate on our minds the right rules and regulations for every type of taxpayers and the kind of VAT a person must pay if its mixed with different or even out of this world situations!!  

My aunt told me before, I could earn salaries for just computing taxes in the US. But duh! If it'll be like this grueling topics and application of those are totally hard, one mistake with the idea or ruling, every computation you made won't even matter. Anyways, I do enjoy learning the principles of taxation, I think I just need time to inculcate every detail of it on my mind and I might say, 'viola!' I know it by heart. haha. I wish! Its harder than accounting.  And now I just wonder, how would my present classmates in accounting who are having way below failing grades cope with taxation when they enroll it in their future semesters.  I could just say, goodluck and ready your mind and money?(you might take it not just once.)

My professor did assure me I can pass if I'll just improve my exam scores and if he sees the class standing is quite improving, though still failing, he could lower the mean passing score from 60 to 55.  Then many would probably pass. I just hope I would improve if not excel in this final term.  I just don't want a failing grade in my records.  I couldn't accept it. :(  Gotta memorize all the principles with those damn VAT related everything!

If I pass I will definitely celebrate!!!
So help me God. :)



====================
its late, midnight.  Hope my returnee friend gets home safe from a farm hehe.

Goodnyt my blog :) enjoyed writing this. :) mwah!

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...