Friday, July 16, 2010

Medical bill course hunting now begins

I am surfing the net for online Medical Billing course, one which I will need when I worked in the US especially in my Aunt's home health business. Whew, there are lots of it actually.  Good thing I saw some site telling how would a legal and good med billing school should be.  The terms looked factual for me :).  Kept in notes their suggestions as I was googling for online schools.  Found very few and had few queries via email.  It would normally cost me around $600 or around Php 30,000 for the course.  A bit expensive. I just hope it will be worth it.  My aunt previously described to me in details how the work of medical biller is and I found it quite something that I'll like :) one of the reason I am eager to pursue it :)
preparing and mixing ingredients in life :))
happy ... just hope its worth the sacrifices.
i am continuously seeking for who i really am. :)

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...