Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Plural

this is for you plural :)

just wanna say thank you.
for still keeping in touch,
for still talking to me,
for still being a friend,
for telling me you really appreciate all the small things i did for you,
for appreciating all the advises i gave and suggested to you,
for being thankful and noticing that i am boosting your confidence when all you see is you're down :)

thank you for still reading my blog :)
maybe you're the only one whose ever reading this. my crappy little lair :)

can i say i missed you uber :) i missed how the way we made kulitan.
thank you for believing in me eventhough sometimes i might not believe in myself hehe

keep in touch

hope you post a comment here, so i'll know u've read this.




==============
hoping for a good right group sales nextweek

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...