Friday, July 16, 2010

Traffic Light

A very inspiring clip.  I'm trying to manage to get to the yellow light. Actually started my realization for it earlier this day.  I will keep this video.  It wouldn't hurt if I take a glimpse of it with every time the world is turning its back on me. 




======================
i heard the lizards making their sounds for this past few nights.  Loud and clear.  Could mean a blessing coming.  Just saw my license for Illinois earlier this eve.  But I just heard another lizard just now.  Weee what could it be.  I am hoping what I have been hoping before. Hope this will be it. :)) puhleeaase.. tia haha!

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...