Thursday, July 15, 2010

Proud to say got my license for being an Illinois nurse. :)
Moving on to the next step! Completion of Visascreen.
Finally and hopefully, this will be for real.  I will be petitioned for US for the 2nd time as a nurse.
Keeping my hopes up.
My plan for my life is taking big steps at a time, though the time frame had been a bit different than was expected.  Still, happy these are being now accomplished! :)


Thank you God. I am counting the blessings you give me everyday, mostly the little ones. :)

Because with those I appreciate my life more :)





===============================
thinking when will i be able to fill up my R group sales.  Patience is indeed a virtue.
It is not about the profit, but how you relate for the people involve :)

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...