Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A day with Claude

Sohtoordaii          August siete, twenty 10


I did something, I haven't thought I really would. -- Cut classes, my 3 hour Law class.  Sheesshh, I'll just have to study double for those couple of chapters that I missed. But I'm a bit worried with the recitation, basically the grade revolves with it with Law. haha

Anyway ditching class was worth it.  I went to Pasig to watch the concert GFI put up.  Parokya ni Edgar woohoo! :) Definitely one that shouldn't be missed.  

That day was worth it. I get to unwind.  Hang out for a while in Shangrila with one of my closest friend :).  Just missed her.


Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...