Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I wander

My mind wanders, my heart suddenly rushed on dreams, I want to do a lot of things. I suddenly become wary. Its like I wanted badly to paint, I urged to start my plans to be part of Thomson-Reuters, a well defined multi-national company and I wanted those abrupt. This excites me, I may actually materialize my plans for the latter in a few months, well with the company. I am crossing my fingers tight that I can have my OJT with it.

As for the latter, I'm kinda financially incompetent for it right now so I'll just have to wait, still got these damn braces to pay.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...