Tuesday, August 3, 2010

He makes me smile ...


but I like the total opposite.


Will i give it a try?



==============
Hard to open up this to a 'normal' friend.  They couldn't like understand what the feeling is.  They'll keep pushing you to their path.  Could mean good for you, but would it do better with your heart?

Maybe another reason I wouldn't want this 'he' to be a friend is that I don't want him to fall for me because I know I may not fall for him -- unless I permit myself to try to.

Give me signs what should I do.  Its like choosing for a new look for your hair.  Would you go for the usual long straight ones or be happy with a bouncy soft curls ?? :) Mmm, I'm a bit on the latter's side. 

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...