Saturday, March 27, 2010

Make a list of 25 things you want to experience before you die ...
and refer to it often.


1.  I want to try bungee jumping.
2.  I wanna be a go kart driver.
3.  I want to go to Ireland.
4.  I would want to be in a high position on a multi-national firm.
5.  I wanna learn how to paint ... I want portraits :)
6. I want to have an art gallery, preferably paintings and sketches.
7. I want to own my very own franchise of McDonalds.  and I need at least 25M Php for it. grrr
8. I want to be a writer on a newspaper or a mag :). I'll have my own book someday, hope someone will take interest to read it lolz
9. 
10. 
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.


Soon, this will be all filled.  Hope that someday, i'll be able to experience it all :).  Not bad to dream, at least i dreamed. :)

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...