Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tour at Serendra

We've met an aunt and her family early lunch today, jeez my young cousin is getting taller and talkative and the other one is barely talking just like us before.  We barely see each other now unlike when I was still so young.  They took us to lunch at Market market.  Global city really started to boom now.  My aunt handling her company told us several prospect projects by Ayala for the prospering place.  Good choice for investment.  I've visited Serendra.  Very comfy place and cafes and fine dine resto are just really close to the condos.  Some parts of the condos are even adjacent to these establishment and just even overlooking from the condo windows. :).  You can ran immediate errands for necessities within minutes.  The atmosphere is a wow.  The place is really for the uplifting.  I would love to hang out there for a while.  When we did our agenda there, an interview with the HR manager for a school requirement (really cool when you know one of the boards. lol), we even got an invite from the HR to have our OJT with them.  And she even assured us of a fruitful in-field training that we'll really really enjoy. We'll get to tour the whole city for our training with their company ( they hold the services and maintenance of the whole city in terms of landscaping, manpower services and the like).  So much for this day.  I really enjoyed it despite for being so tired and coming home a bit late and still have to study something.

I am supposed to snooze but AJ called me.  Exchange of stories, updates of the day life, we missed her here.  I was excited to tell her about the new prospect future investment.  Well she would either be interested or raise an eyebrow with it but oh well it'll be my future prospect.  She liked it too.  Asked stuff about it and of course I promoted the good things about the place lol.  I will just have to have a quote of the price range and details about it and she'll think about it.  Though I'm not sure if she's convinced but she asked me about St. Lukes, where I was supposed to try to work there.  I said its just a walking distance, and she told me will it be good to stay at the condo there.  Flashed my big smile. haha.  Cross finger girl and hope for a better tomorrow haha.  There will really  be a good benefit here as the city is gathering more business opportunities for big corporations.  




Anyways, I'll still include this for my prospect future investment.

--------------------------------
and i'm online again. arggg. back to review.
>out<

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...