Monday, March 8, 2010

Sa wakas, its nearly done. Our ebusiness report has taken shape already. :) and this should pay off good.  The professor wants us to do alot of stuff. She even wants us to create a webpage with such short notice and moving the presentation in an early date.  She didn't even think that this consumed much of our spare time, the less we have.  I have made the webpage, I badly need the extra credit. lol.  I hope I wouldn't be charge for piracy haha. I've copied a bit of the website of the company and here it is: http://ecommerceforthomsonreuters.blogspot.com/




-----------------------
...yellow for me mellow...

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...