Thursday, March 25, 2010

prayer got answered

Got a 'ewan' moment this morning.  The puppy is still sick.  I was praying to God to make him better.  I did some bargaining.  I bargained my exam result just for the pup to get better.  haist.  I thought about it, it is a life and the other is just an exam.  I know that could become reality but still I pursue.  When the class at the review started.  I received my folder, looked at my paper and guess what --- I flunked. huhu.  I didn't know if I will be depressed because of my score or a bit happy because it could mean that Charlie could get better.  My silly ideas floats around again.  I am not really happy with my test, I was sure I know the exam unlike the previous one which I was on top 3.  But well, it was just a test.


We left the center early, we will bring the pup at the vet because he might be deteriorating. When we saw him, he was still weak.  But now he could get up and walk, he eats better although he continually sleeps. Probably trying to regain his strength.  I could see that he will get better.  He just needs to poop after with the mineral oils we administered to him.  *fingers crossed*


Fate or concidence?
oh well, still I flunk the test. period.



=================
someone's making herself be missed by another.
and its working.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...