Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Toxic Tuesday

I had one of the toxic evening last night. :( Well, it would be just like the usual review hours for series of exam tomorrow. 2 exams at school and a major exam at Kaplan after lunch.  But then one of the puppy was sick.  He was crying and became so weak. So much to bear, I could cry too because I couldn't bear seeing him so weak and wants to poop but cannot :(. He barely drinks the sugared water and would just sleep so he wouldn't feel the pain :(. waaa.  I woke up at around 2 am to study but I spent the next hour comforting him.  I broke my <3.  But, he was just a pup then.  Still, I feel responsible for him becoming that, for the night before we fed them baby food.  He slept afterwards, one reason he suffered tummy ache and constipation.  Funny, we were trying to induce him to poop but we didn't had the right things. We tried putting oil at his behind and inserted thermometer to stimulate it.  No luck. I was praying so hard for him to be okay. Well, he is part of the family and I think I would cry if he'll be gone :(.  crybaby me.  



Today is wednesday, am waiting for my sister, then we'll took an exam at school.  She took the pup at the vet.  They're now inducing him to poop.  Hope he'll be okay soon.  He might be confined at the clinic.  Well, I hope not.  I felt relieved :)







==================
i miss someone.  
the name with lots of Es. haist.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...