Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yin and yang of reality


I do not want to dream a happy moment, it does worse in reality.
I do not want to daydream of  a perfect event, because it will not happen in real life.
I do not want to make effort to a task, it is usually not worth it.
I do not want to be so happy, tomorrow will make me cry.
I do not want to think of it has a happy ending, we've been there and let it flew away.  We're okay but there is always something that makes it happy never and not never ending.



And what would you believe this is it ... fate or coincidence.





---------------
lappie hang on. bear with me. got a presentation to carry on this week puhleaase.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...