Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A house lizard made some sound noise last night.  What would it be? Excited with a blessing that would come.

Some mails arrived today.  One supposed to be interesting mail was the mail from US embassy stating the approval of the petition for my dad by her sister.  Me and my sister are also included.  It would only take few months then we'll be out here. 

Unfortunately, it wouldn't happen.  My dad passed away years ago.  Since he is the primary applicant and us as his dependents, it would automatically be rejected.  Sad.  This might be what my dream few days ago meant. 

It was a long dream and a heavy one.  There was a story though I barely remembered.  It was like a gloomy event, there was a commotion then there was a fire.  There was something blurry here, I don't understand or I might clearly remember what the situation had been.  Papa was there but he somehow I know he already died.  Weird thing is, his death there had been connected with the fire.  Or might be because there are things not clear to me then with that situation.  Still, the feeling was gloomy and depressing.  I woke up crying -- hard. Missed him so much.  Haven't told anyone.  It's been a long time since I dreamt of him. 

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...