Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm starting to breathe smoothly now. :) the week is nearly over, the tight schedule is nearly exiting. The last toxic night was last night (just hope so), I slept around 4 in the morning for a final requirement and had to wake up early to continue it.  Sakit sa ulo nun! But thank you Lord its done. :) I was supposed to study for the two math exams, Taxation then Accounting.  But failed to do it because of Quantitative Technique requirement. :( I just hope I did good at Taxation exam, badly needed the damn grade.  

===================
my night's quiet. the friendly boy suitor still persists on communication.  I am still not open with it.  I might really got offended with what he commented. urgh. Hope to talk to someone, I'm getting empty.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...