Sunday, October 24, 2010

starve to death

Night is starting and its definitely time for dinner.  Am home alone.  Got only rice as cooked food.  No viand yet.  I feel helpless.  I can't think of what to cook, nor how to do those.  Scanned the ref for the ingredients, then ohhh I dunno how to do it.  Just thinking I'll fry chicken makes me wanting to skip dinner.  Maybe I'll have cereals or better yet, oatmeal.

And I've just received that ate Lisa will be here in more than an hour, hopeful :)  But then wouldn't be embarrassing knowing that I've waited for her to have my dinner.  :(  why didn't I really liked cooking.  I really don't. In fact I hate it!  I hate it I'm being lousy at it.  LET ME DO ANYTHING EXCEPT ... COOKING!



Well I did cooked adobo.  There's one thing I didn't do.  Taste it before letting off fire.  Good thing it passed with my taste buds.  haha.














=======================
can i just say i'm excited toward the end of this month.  someone asked me out. :) well a friend asked me to go to the movies.  i'm looking forward to it. hope it won't be broken. >.<

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...