Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love The Way You Lie (Joseph Vincent) (Eminem ft. Rihanna) Cover



I like Steph, the girl who covers this. Hope she'll be famous soon enough! :) This is so relaxing and  ... depressing.  Although I don't personally like the message the song conveys.  So martir!  Been there, done that.  I can say its not healthy, things just pile up and you won't like to what it could grown to.
Anyhow, hope I could find this :


"somewhere between heartaches and waiting, comes the chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't have to be just an option and reliever, but the choice."

Times comes for everything.  I just have to wait for that time.  And if that didn't come, I hope the better alternative will be an option and it will be any time soon.  

I feel I am getting old, well maybe matured.  I wanted to start everything I wanted ~~ career, life, love.  I wanna build my existence in this world, give my contribution and not just on the stage of preparing it all.  

off: I wanna settle down, have a career, and be with someone at my side whatever I'm in to.  Someone I could talk with everything inside me.  Someone who will dearly listen to me consistently and just for times of boredom.  Someone who will love me as me.









========================
Had been hell of a week that passed and I am utterly happy that its ending. 

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...