Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We've survived ... cool!

Hell weeks passing by and we've survived it.  Sleepless nights, clashing minds, running out of time, impossible professors, and unnerving members of the group.  We're getting off it.  It'll be over tomorrow. :)

Every hard work done did really paid off.  The defense presentation that were done were commented of excellence.  Got exempted for Finals on Labor Relations, and prided with excellence on the paper for Productivity and Quality Tools. We're the only group that the professor commented that will definitely get the highest grade plus no revisions. :) He even asked me to send him a copy of our presentation.  It would be a good one for filing.  We will all definitely pass that subject.  It was a matter of pass or fail for my other members, if the requirement is bad, some will definitely see our professor again -- next sem.  Good thing our efforts was seen and did really payed off. I am so happy. :) The other members can have a higher assurance of passing and I can pass with flying colors on that subject.

 We are just waiting for the other presentation on one subject.  It was supposed to be due today, but my looked up professor snapped for believing we have stood her class this morning.  It was understandable for she's having the feeling that most of the class were prioritizing their other subjects.  But could she be a little bit more reasonable, we are having a hell time due to the newly implemented ELGA where there are specific final requirements for every subjects we are taking.  It was very tiring and not friendly on our pocket.  She snapped previously to us that we'll get a zero on finals.  Kinda ironic because we were calculating if we will pass if we did got zero on that paper -- its 70% of our finals grade :(.  We may pass but will reflect an undeserved grade on our records.  Well she did gave us another chance for presenting our final requirement, -- tomorrow at 7am SHARP. No late or else. No thinking twice for this.  We should be prepared! I'll sleep super early tonight.  To regain those sleepless nights and to wake up so early tomorrow.




===================
can't hide my happiness :) i'm making it high. thank you my professor for telling me it'll be on my hands whether y other group members will pass or fail because i really did put all efforts on it and it paid off!!!

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...