Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Jeri,

      I missed you.  I am in my lowest state of being right now, got no one here.  Everyone seems far from me.  They won't understand me.  I missed the days when you're still with me.  I miss the times when I'm so down and you're here that seems you really listens to me.  Although you're inanimate, you were my comfort zone.  They may think I am regressing but for me you are my safe zone.  I could just cry alone and hug you.  I could tell you my hate feelings and still doesn't worry you'll criticize me.  I may look stupid having you but I don't need to please anyone but myself.  Been a long time since you've been with me.  I've looked in places just to look for one like you.  I've found some that resembles you.  But its not you.  You won't be replaced.  I just know it.  I just want to say that I really miss you and I feel stupid for feeling it and you know why.  I feel like crying.  Stupid me.  I just want to feel like a child again.  I can be helpless but atleast I have you in my hands.
p.s. :  wherever you are I hope you're in good hands and not just dumped somewhere else.








I've let it out.  I feel better.
Jeri I'm distressed.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...