Friday, February 12, 2010

Series of unfortunate events ~~

This is definitely not my day.  haist.  Series of unfortunate events ~~ this is very true.  True to me today.  It started by my exam permit for school was lost and I only noticed that before I went to sleep last night.  I went early to school to get another one at the admin but they were still closed so decided to just go to the exam room and explain to the proctor what happened.  Luckily she did let me get the test.  As I thought I got out of that dilemma, man I'm wrong.  I went home only to find out I went to a wrong exam room.  I was a bit late then so I didn't bother to check on my classmates inside the room. Now, I'm worried that my paper might get lost and I will have to take a special exam.  Crossing my fingers that I would not.  I thought that will made it.  I went to Makati afterwards for my NCLEX review.  I felt so sleepy while taking on the rationales for the test questions I previously took.  I wasn't able to concentrate.  I took small naps in between the review but still i feel drowsy.  Did something weird, I put on my ipod while i am taking a new test so I won't be able to doze off again, kinda work.  Good for me.  I left a bit early cause I can't bear it.  The lectures were not absorbed.  My mind is dozing off.  So there, I was on the not-so-happy bus ride.  I'm having a migraine!  

I would have to sleep now but I just check my stuff online.  I hope this another one supposed to be unfortunate event won't proceed.  I just, really jut hope.!  My lappie's screen is sort of acting differently.  The screen is moving little bit up and down.  I just hope I'll be able to fix this.  Pray for me. 

~hatchii signing off~

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...