Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Hearts Day

This was a blog for Valentines written a year ago, when my heart was still bouncing around.

Valentines are for celebrating the two hearts sharing one love.  So how about for singles?  Not applicable? One would really think that way.  But come to think of it, happy people should not only be coming from being in love with someone, most person do love a lot, I mean not just their special someone but also others dear to their hearts.  Whether its a good friend, childhood buddy, your all-time understanding family, kind-hearted and all out relatives, thinking how you love and care for them fulfills your special hearts day.

Am a floater at the moment. Alone. No commitment.  No strings attached.  Am I feeling better with this?
Whichever perspective I am looking, I still prefer being with someone. Whoever I be with the whole day, whatever I did, wherever I went, at the end of the day I will still go home to that special person and relate with contentment all the things that happened to me ~~ be it something she could be proud of or just about my clumsiness.  :) I want to be with someone.  Its like a craving for  food that I want to just remember the taste.  I want to show to someone how I am capable of loving, how I can take risks with that person, how would I make her feel that I love her.  I have done those things with my ex.  I loved her with everything I could give.  I took risk on loving her.  We've got plans and everything for our future~~ from aspired dispositions to mere house design details.   But I guess even the strongest relationship will fall when one involve will dumbfoundedly let go leaving the memories just for keeps.  As for every ending, we shouldn't take long holding the grief.  Rather, turn to the new chapter as new beginning in your life.  Learn from the past and apply it to your present to fulfill contentment in the future.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...