Sunday, February 28, 2010

She told me a story.  One that could make me shatter.  Meeting another in a not so good state and that one provoke interest on her.  It punched me hard.  I didn't have the stand to argue.  But somehow I am still thankful.  Thankful in the sense she  had been transparent to me.  I felt the same way she felt.  I don't want to see her sober and so does she.  

Her voice ring good music in my ears.  She's my smile when the only thing I want is crying.  With the present state where we are now, I could still manage to smile with all efforts.  Oh intruder, I still heart you.

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...