Thursday, February 25, 2010

Glitz of life

What I don't like the most is not able to stand for what I previously believed in.  :(
I'm in limbo.  In a place where there are options but in nowhere to go.  I grew up not tested in making decisions.  My life changed when I made the biggest with my previous love.  Now I'm hanging in there again.  Will I be stereotyped and follow what has been in previously, or will stick to the other one.  

This is a battle of choosing in between and hoping that to choose or not to choose is possible.  Where the options are like apples and oranges.


Finish or not finish ...
pass your answer!

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...