Saturday, February 20, 2010

Unmei


Can i dropby in there by this afternoon?

Sure. What time will it be?

I still don't know.

Ok. Just inform me.



I'm on my way, I had slept again. I just went out.

Okay, I'll be out too when you'll be here.

Really? could we meet somewhere else instead.


She was 30 minutes late.  But there's no time really talked about.  The  new friend was just a bit early.  They looked for ice cream but found another.  They talked and talked.  Stating facts about themselves. 

Facts about her: She's got twins.  Actually  triplets. She's just the different one. She prefer going to the arcade than other stuff.  She travel alot, in line with her work.  On Xmas, she's with friends, not with girlfriend.  Diabetic.  Eating healthy. 
You won't like me but I like you.  You know why my flight was moved at the end of this month? Because I cannot tell you to like me in just 3 days.

Elle feel guilty.  Don't be, she assured her.

You're pretty.  I like you're smile.  I really like you alot. 

It's not that I don't like you.  Or that I like you too. ugh... Its like I feel neutral (because I just cannot tell you that I'm attracted with you right away. too early).


Another facts: I'm too old for you.  I'm already 31.

You just see me as a kid.

The stranger doesn't like giving flowers, that doesn't just make sense for her.  The other smiled, she can relate.  They went for a walk.  There are lots of things to know about.

She will be leaving by six.  Still have a plane to catch.  What do you want me to buy for you in there?  Surprise me, anything that is not found here.  Me?  You're not from there, you're from here.  Just buy me food :).

Then both go on with their own things.


Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...