Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Movie watch

Eclipse is getting near on cinemas.  I'm still asking.  Would someone ask me to watch it with. :) Got no one on detail who to watch it with. A friend who previously asked me will obviously won't be watching it with me anymore because she happens to be back with her girlfriend again, so she's erased from the list.  Wanna watch it on the movie house.  The second book, New Moon, I've watched it with two dear DL friends.  The one I could count on with impulsive events.  After that, got drank but still managed to get home safe :)  But then, we're having a bit different paths to walk now.  I just can't ask them again to watch a movie with me haha! :)





==================
BOM done to a totally stranger. Common thing with us -- same school.  Feeling awkward on how to gain her trust but yet good in the sense I somehow gained an acquaintance that hopefully will be a friend. :)

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...