Sunday, June 6, 2010

That day is finally here

My hand haunt yours.  But the intention is pure warmth and none of the past I longed before. I may have cared less.  I may have the tongue that say not all good.  Don't you see it is still me.  I have changed as what is said to be constant with everything.  Or did I just really changed because yesterday led me to.  It may pinch your heart in an unsoothing way, but I can now really say ... your not my main character anymore. 

When times you feel ironic between my mind and heart.  Bear with what situation we are into.  I am still this old me, the least want is for you to be hurt.  With that, it doesn't mean being an item is the option.  I've accepted you in my script again to be just the very best supporting actress there is.  We have been with this chapter few times before.  Lets just say, I have met the limit with browsing it again.  I am the verge on moving to the next chapter with you not as the main character.  Well, could still be one of the main but we are seeing it in a different perspective.  I have seen again one thing -- you will not really change after all. 

I pity myself with what I've seen.  It had been so easy for you to get me out of the screen.  I envy your leading actress now you couldn't just piss her out with one snap.  It got me thinking though,  did you really loved me after all.  Funny, its like I am looking on a different love story - cannot feel any relevant emotions. 

That day I had hoped and longed before is finally here.  It didn't had any pretensions.  It is different from the previous ones before.  I know this time the feeling is right.  With the goal set in front of me, it will serve as my guide not to trip down again. 



=========
hoping that i will have lots of invites for bom. 

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...