Thursday, June 24, 2010

got an interesting statement ... not sure if its an insult or a compliment for a person who relates. :)


Usually,
the person with 
more smiles is ...


... is the same person 
with more 
heartahces













===================
I am at starting all over again.  Starting from scratch.  Building a soon to be foundation.  Will I be able to finish my product.  I'm not sure.  I know I'll do this again more times. I guess that really what life is.  Continued search for who you really are and the people you want in it.

**heard the song that was played in one of the most happiest moment in my life -- could make me cry for the memories. :) an unforgettable valentine. Good thing it is with the happy memoirs of my life :) made me smile.











===================
got to read my law book. its 64pages and need to memorize some pages. ugghhh the boring thingy.
but still, i know i will do everything to pass this. haven't known a single soul personally that passed this once. haist. my seatmate is taking this 2nd time. and a friend took it 3times. lets see after this sem. >hopeful<

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...