Monday, June 28, 2010

Stardust

I am watching another movie, one of those unusual type of movie that I prefer :)  Just as I am watching this that I have discovered it is actually a romantic one.  haha. It was just recommended to me by a guy friend, and I would have mistakenly thought that he might be referring to a different movie haha because this one is a romantic movie and obviously out of his league.  But then, maybe then, this is really it. :)  

Stardust 

There is nothing more beautiful and beyond love.  It is unconditional, but it can also be unpredictable, unbearable, unexpected and  uncontrollable.  Love can be the only reason you can live despite the trials, weakness and failures you meet everyday.  Love can also be a reason why you continue to struggle in your present even though you want to stay in your past.  When you love someone, it is always asking for nothing.  Not any gifts, material things nor celestial products, but just for the mere fact that that someone to love you too.  There is nothing more warmth to leave your lips and give off those sweetest words when saying, "I love you."  There is nothing more to wish for seeing the facade of the person you love smile backed at you and caused your world to stop even just for a few seconds.  There is nothing more holding that person's hands and knowing that there will be a squeeze of excitement enveloped with it.

The story evolved to an unexpected love just wandering around the corner.  Yes, as the main character had said that love can be unpredictable, you'll never know who your heart will beat for.  People who you might not think might be the one really for you.  Open your heart and not your eyes to see who the person really is.  If you love a person just because of physical features, beauty fades and so does your love.  Open the eyes of your heart to see the person inside, let it feel the glowing light whenever you are with the person.  If only we could be stars, glowing when we are happy, gloomy when we are sad. 





======================
Looking forward to meet you soon. I can see a your smile - makes me smile back.  Blurry but it will be clear in time soon. :)


Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...