Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Choose in between

If I were to choose between the one I love or the one who loves me.  Obviously it would be the former.  But then if I am loving the wrong person, then I cannot choose on either.  Better to be on singlehood than hurting myself beyond my limit. :) 

Being in a relationship is really much better because you can have both worlds -- being in love and loved in return.  But then, it should end there, you cannot be in it when you'll just want comfort and security.  The opposite person will just be an assurance that you have someone on your side but never should be one  in front.


====================
classes tomorrow. now im starting to hate school. haist. but lets see tom, when i see my new soon-to-be-fave prof ... Dra Aquino, my accounting professor :)

Featured Travel Post

Backpacking for 6 Days!: Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Indonesia

I always learn something new about myself each time I travel, either good or bad. Aside from the exciting feeling of being in a new pla...